WHAT MAKES EXCEL'S PATENTED PRO SERIES DIFFERENT?
Excel Pro Series is the next evolution of our universal patented* hub/wheel design. Our universal wheel and hub design allows your wheels to fit virtually all Japanese & KTM motocross bikes using bike specific Carrier Rings. With Excel Pro Series Wheels you can move your wheelsets from one bike to another. Your investment in Pro Series Wheels is long-term and doesn't end when you change models or brands.
HOW DOES THE UNIVERSAL WHEEL SYSTEM WORK?
Excel's Pro Series design features lightweight universal forged aluminium hubs and interchangeable drive and brake carrier ring adapters. It's the machined aluminium carrier rings that are the key components of the Pro Series system. Not only does the carrier ring system allow the user to move the wheelset from one bike to another, it allows quick and easy wheel/tire changes for different track surfaces.
EXCEL PRO SERIES G2 WHEELSET FEATURES
New features of the Excel Pro Series G2 Wheelset include:
- New sealed bearings,
- Redesigned spacers with seal protectors,
- Interlocking Carrier Ring,
- Removable seals and bearings while carriers are attached,
- Added Blue and Red anodized hubs,
- Hubs can be laced to Excel Takasago or Excel A60 Rims.
MODULAR CARRIER RING ADAPTER SETS
- Super-strong and lightweight forged aerospace aluminium carrier rings.
- New G2 carriers feature an interlocking groove that mates with G2 Hubs for increased strength.
- Available in nickel or black finish.
- Adapt any Excel Pro Series G2 Universal Wheel set to a specific motorcycle make & model.
- Excel Pro Series G2 Hubs are constructed from forged aerospace aluminium and are available in anodized red, black, gold, blue or silver.
- Wheelsets feature Excel 302×8-gauge stainless steel straight-pull spokes.
- Forged aluminium Hoshi nipples.
- Hub is pre-fitted with lube-packed bearings, custom seals and dowel pins.
- New seal protector helps prevent dirt and debris from entering internal hub components.
- Easily installed on most motocross bikes with the use of Excel Pro Series modular carrier ring set.
- Utilizes OE sprockets and rotors.
- Hubs are laced to Excel Takasago Rims or upgrade your rims to Excel A60 Rims**.
- Sizes: 21×1.60, 20×1.85, 18 & 19×1.85–2.50.
- Super motard: 17×3.50, 4.25, 4.50 & 5.00.
**Upgrade offered at an additional cost.